|Welcome to WoWWiki!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian!
ICC Sound Files
"and only sound file, to hear it juste use it ingame" may you explain what you meant? As I have already stated in the change summary of the sounds "Edited with text that he speaks. When you're not native english you sometimes don't understand what he says" so there is no reason to undo my change. (A-Z sort is ok). Thanks Dschiggs (talk) 21:23, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I think at first, that would make very big articles (this kind of article is big in general), but that's could be a good idea, even thought, the name of the file clearly indicates what it is. Nevermind, change it back and consider going on Ulduar, Karazhan and all the files we have here.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:37, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes; I'm not a native english speaker and I often had problems to understand, what these bosses say; that's why I copied the text with them =) But tell me; how do you know that ""Sound\\Creature\\LordMarrowgar\\IC_Marrowgar_BS03.wav"" is "The only escape is death!" regarding your quote "the name of the file clearly indicates what it is".
- Is there something like a swaptext; so when you click on the /script part the text will pop up; You know what I mean? Btw, sry for adding this comment in front of your page. greetings Dschiggs (talk) 22:55, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Check ICC Sounds again, I've added a span on each line to make the quote appear when the line is hovered.
- Is that good?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:02, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, we're pretty much settled on leaving Wikia, but I wanted to see if you had any input. Thanks. -- ( • ) 00:28, October 10, 2010 (UTC)