Warlock project Edit
- Hey, I will probably start helping on Warlock stuff if/when I have time. One side project I think would be fun (and I don't see much about here) is adding info about enslaving odd demons, like darkhounds and satyrs. IE, what abilities they end up with. Harveydrone 19:36, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- Any help would be awesome, especially since my school/work schedule is now preventing me from being active. I totally love your idea about enslave info. I always think it's fun to enslave new demons, and there are even a few demons out there that are recommended enslaves. -- 02:22, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the thanks. Sorry about the "W"... I fixed it. Oh, and the reason for all the broken links is I was planning on spliting all of them (except for the Imp which has like one sentance of lore) but was called away to do... thing... and forgot to undo it.--Sandwichman2448 16:00, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
- No worries, I took care of it. :) -- 17:24, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
It has come to a full circle. I am once again saying 'Sorry' to you. You are correct in that when I split the Warlock pet article I should have linked the relevant pages in the stead of the links all linking now to the lore pages no one gives a care about. I hope you can understand that when I did this I was just a newbie in the Things to do page (If I have moved beyond that title is up for debate). As for ignoring the feedback in IRC That I wanted/needed and you gave me out of kindness, that was a complete asshole of me, and there is no making up for me getting distracted like that. I do not know if you can forgive the bad mistakes I have made, but I am sorry (Really).--20:09, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
About the wording of Warlock Damage over Time Edit
I'll explain my undo a bit more: Yes, the original wasn't well worded (and the grammar is broken), but there was a precise meaning intended by "in conjunction" that your edit removed. Warlock DoTs are individually NOT the highest damage possible. They are only the highest possible in the game when used "in conjunction with each other".
I think it's also important not to use "highest" claims on class pages because they're always the subject of debate and are usually situational.
--Mekkapiano 11:18, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
Signature files Edit
May I suggest you look at User:Tekkub/Sig as an example of a signature file that might make your life - well, your signatures - so much easier? Or even Sandwichman's sig from above? --Eirik Ratcatcher 23:27, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but I'm not fond of the suggestion. I'm quite pleased with my sig, and how I implement it. -- 03:43, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- What I'm suggesting is that you move the code that implements your sig into a sig file, so that when you sign your posts, what gets appended is
- instead of
- --<span style="font-size: (etc)
- I'm fine with your sig, however you want to make it. Just a bit disturbed by having to dodge 4-5 lines of html implementing it. I apologize for being unclear. --Eirik Ratcatcher 17:06, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- *fart* -- 03:41, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
<insert dog smiley>19:03, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- <insert kitteh smiley> .... girlfriend. 12:58, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Happy birthday! Edit
What the title says. I read that it was yours on IRC.--02:25, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
For Ineis Edit
|Because his or her mother taught them to always be gracious, Kirkburn |
has awarded you a
Ewwwwwww. Cockroaches ate half of it.
Watchdog application Edit
Please see WoWWiki:Watchdogs/Join for the result of your application. 08:13, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
Enslavable Demons vs Warlock Minions Edit
Originally posted to Coobra's talk, but perhaps you might be a better target?
I look at these two categories, with their big warnings at the top. I am assuming that a warlock uses Enslave Demon to enslave a demon, but I had to go through several pages to discover this. Would it be appropriate to put that information into the category description?
And what drew me here in the first place: Imp is on both categories, as is Felhunter; Felguard, Voidwalker have different page names in the different categories; Succubus is in minions but not enslavable? I do not know enough about higher level warlocks to see what - if anything - is wrong here. But the fact I'm confused might indicate a problem. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 20:59, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
BTW, are you interested in voting on either of these issues? It seemed like maybe you were.
- Change categories with "World of Warcraft" to "WoW"? Vote here.
- Avoid repeating prefixes on sub-categories? Vote here.
First line of "Things Warlocks want non-Warlocks to know":
"Ask for Healthstones! They're on a different timer than potions, spells, or anything (except Mage mana stones)."
"Give them a Healthstone. If they hesitate, remind them it's on a different cooldown from their mana gems."
They do say two different things - stones and gems - but when I click on both, they both go to the Conjure Mana Gem page. So I figured they're the same thing.
- Healthstones and Mana Gems are different items, of course. A comment on Wowhead says that as of patch 3.2.0, mana gems no longer share cooldowns with healthstones. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 21:39, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I wasn't talking about Healthstones and Mana Gems being different or not, in the PvE article for Warlocks, Mana Gems are also called Mana Stones. And in the same article, it states that Healthstones share the cooldown with Mana Stones, but not with Mana Gems. So I just wanted clarification so someone could revise it. Faedru (talk) 22:09, August 31, 2010 (UTC)