Sorry about this. A vandal is on the loose. Please go about your business as usual, and I'm sorry you got involved :( -- Kirkburn 12:02, 25 August 2006 (EDT)
- Don't get too involved. The real fandyllic will ban him as soon as he comes on, which will be any moment now :) -- Kirkburn 12:08, 25 August 2006 (EDT)
- I see that the admins are very active around here and are experienced in reverting this sort of activity. :) No worries! Thanks again for the notes! Emerez 12:09, 25 August 2006 (EDT)
Enchanting Cleanup Edit
Various cleanup notes. Please feel free to put in your own notes. Emerez 15:17, 23 August 2006 (EDT)
- Individual enchants and components are mostly stubs
- More things should be arranged in a logical fashion.
- EXAMPLE: TWO Full articles on trainers for enchanting, one via category list and one actual page
- Fiery Blaze enchant from quest on page Enchantment needs to be added.
Current Enchanting Article Tiering/NestingEdit
- Enchanting (Professions page)
- -Economical_enchanting_training [GUIDE]
- -Making_money_with_enchanting [GUIDE]
- -Enchanting_ingredient (inline link no see also or highlighting)
- Category:Enchanting (only way to get this is through category)
- Enchanting_by_Item (only way to get this is through category)
- Category:Enchantments (only way to get this is through category)
- -Zul'Gurub_Enchants (suggest)
subnote comment Edit
I think the best thing to do with major articles that are only found in category would be to put in see also steps in the profession:enchanting article. Otherwise helpful information for would be enchanters could be overlooked because of categorization.
- OR the cat-ing at the bottom of these pages could be more robust. I'll try to look into this later today. There has to be a better way of doing this without making a lot of messy links, lengthy articles, or redoing category lists.
There are a few profession sections I think I may look to in reference to mimic. This may be the best step to take. Emerez 10:43, 25 August 2006 (EDT)