I just love this expansion idea! It's so clean and has very deep lore. I adore how you made detailed descriptions about those zones, makes one wish Blizzard created an expansion based on your writings, and I sure they'll implement the Emerald Dream somehow in the next expansion (^^). By the way, is the hero class Spirit Watcher or Walker? How do you like my logo? I've made some for a couple of expansion ideas of other users, check' em out! I'm not really satisfied with this logo though, mainly because of the name which doesn't fit so good graphically and verbally. What would you think of "Nightmare Approaches"? I'll maybe make a revised logo in 2 days. Cya! -- 21:18, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- I've got to agree. Lore is very well thought out, as are all the different zones. Spirit walkers need some more detail, but I'm sure you're working on it. In Warcraft 3 they're also Horde-only, so you'll need to find a lore reason for them being Alliance as well. The article is very well presented, since a lot of people forget to sort out their sections, and most don't bother to put images in. So well done on that. And like Shandris said, the one thing I'm not so keen on is the name. It just doesn't seem to have the right ring to it. 21:33, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- thanks you guys for your comments...and yes i do agree with you on the name...at the moment though im at a loss for any ideas...i like your idea for the nightmare approaches
Hey thanks for the icon thingies Shandris...ummm and on the subject of forging its the act of taking the energy of anything in the world and "forging" it into crystals which can then be used to make weapons,armor etc. It can also be used to restore the Resilience Rating on items. Im planning on creating a page for the profession but i haven't got around to doing that yet- Jaberwaki
- oh yah that sounds awesome!
Hi (and ShandrisForever, nice logo), I'd like to ask... WHR THE HECK DO U PPL FIND THOSE ATTACK/SKILL/WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE ICONS?!?! For Bloodthirsty Blades, Shandris put an icon there. You've got a bunch of icons on your page (by the way, nice storyline and plot.) Where do u get them? plz tell me id like to make some edits in The Burning Sword. Thanks.
- Thank you WFSW! They can all be found here: WoW Icons. Just click on each category to find the one you like. -- 12:17, 6 February 2009 (UTC
Ty ShandrisForever. I appreciate it. ;)
Just a Comment Edit
For anyone who cares i am planning on uploading a map of the emerald dream that i have been drawing...does anyone know how to make maps look like they do in wow...if so can you reply here
- I hear Kanaru is quite good at that sort of thing. Perhaps you could ask him? 09:48, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
I have just added the page for The Sea of FuryEdit
The title says it all...i will be starting to update that one as soon as i have finished with the details of this one.
- Oh I'm so excited for you, you always have so good ideas =P. Just a note to both of you (WoW Fan Story Writer and J), please learn how to sign you posts, because you both write in a very similar way^^. By the way, I'm going to add some more pictures to Nightmare Approaches next week. -- 22:59, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice...i like how it looks like an evil green
- i agree, it looks like its been corrupted (WoW Fan blah blah blah...)
New icon Edit
- It looks like a spirit flying across the night sky. No I'm not a poet, but thank you, thank you. ;) --WoW Fan Story Writer (talk) 21:28, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
The logo? love it, and i changed the name on the expansion page to Nightmare Approaches btw. yeah, i spent forever looking for a spirit animal icon but this is the closest i got. yeah i had the same idea, animal spirit, but there was nothing. so if u find something better plz change bc it is not very accurate. so im making a new expansion idea, and do u think this name is good enough? simple but original... lol
World of Warcraft: The Emerald Dream
\ also, once we decide on a name, could u make the logo? thanks. WoW Fan Story Writer (talk) 21:02, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I thought Nightmare Approaches was your Emerald Dream expansion? I mean it has all the areas and all... Cause I won't make another logo for such a redundant title. -- 11:09, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- very nice...in case you have not noticed i started actually writing out some of the instances