Welcome to WoWWiki!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many WoWWikians frequent our IRC Channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowwiki.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome!
Your default signature is incorrect. -08:23, 13 February 2007 (EST)
-  should work - 06:53, 14 February 2007 (EST)
it's the "Nickname:" tag. / User:CrazyJack/Sig2 for possible instructions - 09:16, 14 February 2007 (EST)
barthilas us Edit
Vandalism reporting Edit
Please report vandalism on WoWWiki:Known Vandals in future! Thanks :) 13:10, 20 March 2007 (EDT)
Hmm, I just acquired it from a fansite, and seeing that the image seemed norma (no blue squares, Illidan standing in his house) I judged that it wasn't illegal or anything. However, if it is a problem, please remove it or save it for the future. User:Didigo10
Thankyou for editing it. I was acctualy trieng to make the article... but it seemed flaud, so i removed it. And.. i dont really know how to get it back to "edit this page" thingie. Thankyou. Yenea Whindlebolt 13:09, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
Maiden tactics - LoS Edit
Im very sure that LoS works with Holy Fire. My Guild uses this tactic in combination with stacking HoTs and LoS since we have plenty of healers and we hardly have any problems with her.
We position our healers behind the colums with only the MT in view. So our healers never get hit by Holy Fire. For casters it is a bit harder to avoid Holy Fire since it has a very short cast time.
Note that even if you are outside the maidens LoS, she will still target you and do the cast animation, but the spell will not hit you.
Benhoof 03:39, 2 April 2007 (EDT) (proof of concept | Nefarian-EU)
check rc Edit
- Cause I'm bloody genius me! No, it's easy peasy, in the Summary section we enclose the heading of the section we want to forward to using /* Section Name */ - this can be done as many times as you like within the Summary box to as many sections as you like, so long as it's contained within that article! 06:06, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
Instance guide Edit
In my opinion you shoudn't have removed personalities list from this guide and should restore this section back. It had good tips on actually spotting those types in your group, which can be useful for novice group leader in low-level instances and it provided some tips on dealing with them in some cases. --Rowaasr13 05:10, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- It was way too objective and just cluttered the article up. I believe there is actually already an article about somewhere that explains the personality traits of many players.
- Adding in such subjective content into a guide isn't getting anyone anywhere. It will create more problems than there already is in Warcraft; people not taking certain classes to groups due to typical Stereotypes which are created by other players not understanding how to lead the Group, or the certain Roles within that Group.
Your sig is pretty. :)--Sandwichman2448 16:04, 10 April 2007 (EDT)
I am forever in your debt!--19:09, 12 April 2007 (EDT)