Is your character Leter a half-elf? Mr.X8 18:09, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed. Leter 23:21, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
What class is he supposed to be? Mr.X8 01:54, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- Mage. Leter 02:53, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
oh you said you possibly wanted to work your character into mine, I could try if you still want to Mr.X8 12:33, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, great. Leter 23:15, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
Should a fanfic character really be in canon categories? --Timolas 18:39, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
Yes, as it is properly marked and is not in a main space. However, fanfic is normally in the users page. So as I am seeing this, you will not be able to move this to my user page as that is counted as violating the rules (per not editing someones user page article unless of vandalism). This is not vandalism, so it is not an issue and the case is closed. However I thank you for contacting me.
PS: Post things in a new comment, rather than continuing the conversation in a completely irrelevent message. It's a pet peeve. Leter 21:19, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
What I've got on you Edit
I've got the ability to block. Continuing to talk smack will see your name added to that list.
- Yes, they have an editable version of the main page because the Main page is released.
- Kil'jaeden is not.
- If you would like to edit the page but cannot (which is just such the case), leave a message on the talk page and we'll chat about it. Creating a split article for the singular purpose of speculating about Kil'jaeden in WoW, and/or posting information which is not technically possible on live servers currently, is discouraged in the first case and not allowed in the second. --Sky (t · c · w) 00:03, 19 May 2008 (UTC)