Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
Please include the date with your signature.--22:06, 16 July 2007 (UTC) <--Date.
- My new Sig
Help with Sig
Anyone who happens by help me fix this? Its for my sig
This is how I want it to be.
This is how it is now.
This is the error I am getting.
- "Invalid raw signature; check HTML tags."
--<span style="color:#996600">Blame</span><span style="color:#880000"><sup>Me</sup></span><span style="color:#880000">=></span> <span style="color:#996600">Mucke</span> <span style="color:#880000"><=<sup>talk</sup></span><span style="color:#996600">To</span> 22:23, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
<span style="color:#996600">Blame</span><span style="color:#880000"><sup>Me</sup></span><span style="color:#880000">=></span> <span style="color:#996600">Mucke</span> <span style="color:#880000"><=<sup>talk</sup></span><span style="color:#996600">To</span>--Pcj (T•C) 03:37, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- Also, when I click on my talk at the top of each page it takes me here. When I click on the link I made to what I thought was my talk it goes to another page which is now marked for deletion. What is the code to make it go to this page and not the other one?--BlameMe→ Mucke ←talkTo 03:58, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
375 Leatherworking! I noticed on your user page.... How did you get past about 355? All the reputation patterns take about thirty primals and forty-seven-and-a-half thick clefthoof leather! The trainer's no help.... -]squallshaper[talk - contr][- 04:36, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- The trick is patience and rep, lots of rep. I got to about 367 making and the Fel Leather/Hevy Clefthoof stuff from Consortium and Mag'har respectively. Then I made a couple the pattern cost me 700g on the AH. After that I was stalled until I hit exalted with Keepers of Time then its just a bunch of and to 375 by making . There is also a pattern for 365 LW at exalted with Sha'tar which is another easy mats list.
- Probably the biggest thing that helped me was making items for guildies. I went and farmed mats and they went and farmed other mats and I was able to make them gear and get skill-ups at the same time. Getting people to get mats for you so that you can make stuff is always a win/win scenario. Also I recomend running Black Morass, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, and Old Hillsbrad to try and get the various stylin' hats as they aren't too bad on mats and have a decent skill-up rate (not to mention they look cool).--BlameMe→ Mucke ←talkTo 04:58, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- Makes sense.... My hunter is kind of on the back-burner for now, as I level my druid. Sadly, my guild is a small one, but our goal is running heroics with ease and efficiency, so hopefully someday soon I'll not be in need of any reputation. Thanks for the pointers. -]squallshaper[talk - contr][- 05:15, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- Another thing to think about is it doesn't even have to be your guildies that you craft for. Advertise in trade what you can make and see if you get any bites. Just offer things free with mats, or provide some mats but require the more difficult ones to be provided. People jump all over free stuff.--BlameMe→ Mucke ←talkTo 06:57, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
Sir, I stumbled across your page while viewing the Pump. Good stuffs. I'm actually eyeing the banners that you have (for example, this one) and thinking about how I could apply something similar on Esz's page. Something like that could easily replace the banners I've thrown together on each of my girls' articles and they're spiffy to boot! It's a shame you aren't a roleplayer; I originally thought you were because that kind of effort is common of our breed. So, I just wanted to drop by, let you know that I drooled a bit, made myself comfortable reading through your character profile, and toss a quick /salute your way! -- Cynra (T·C) 17:14, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for stopping by, and for the compliments :). The banners are from RPGOutfitter. They require a mod and uploading of your character to their site to make them work properly. You can also click any onf my banners and it will take you to that same site. I've never been much of a roleplayer. I do enjoy playing paper based RPGs but I enjoy the game aspect more than the roleplay aspect, although I do try to get in the spirit of it as much as I can. Again, thanks for stopping by. --BlameMe→ Mucke ←talkTo 19:49, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- The code I used for my user page is a bit more complicated than what you removed to make your own table. If you look carefully, it's actually a series of tables within a column in a table. That column is restricted to 250px, which is why I'm able to say that the tables should remain at 100%. Now, since the tables are are in a column to the right, I can put text left - but what you want is for the table to be floating left without being in a table, yes? Check out my sandbox for a quick and dirty solution. I just threw the table into a div tag that restricts it to 250px while aligning it to the right of all text. After reaching the bottom of the table, the text continues the full width of the screen below. I'm actually considering doing this in my own layout, but I'm old-school and prefer tables in most of my layouts (though using Wikicode to do the same result was an experience). Hope this helps! -- Cynra (T·C) 11:26, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
- Aww, I always wanted to be a hero! <flexes> Glad I could help, sir. I actually took the example I used for you and applied it to my own in the off-chance that I somehow ended up with text long enough to go below the so-called (but now incorrectly named) right column. Anyways, if you've got another random question that I can maybe-hopefully-oh-god-I-have-no-clue-what-he's-asking help out with, let me know! Otherwise, hit your friendly neighborhood Village pump. -- Cynra (T·C) 14:46, 25 September 2007 (UTC)