I noticed you reverted the text I added on the Zul'Aman page about there being no sub-regions. That's fine and makes sense. However, how do you recommend we best proceed? The stub is still present on the page. How do we proceed in order to remove it? -- Adonran 17:01, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- I removed that because it was phrased in the first person, and on a personal pov in general. I see you reposted it on the talk page, where it fits just fine. ~ 15:06, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
Glory of Ulduar Raider drakes
You wrote " they later clarified they probably won't be removed with 3.2 already (though it could happen) but atm the PTR achievements still list the proto-drakes as a reward." Can you please find this "clarification" you are speaking of? The only post I can find is this one and it says very clearly they are being removed. I just want to keep these three articles in sync:
- States it's not necessarily bound to 3.2 - my guess is that, if 3.2 takes too long until release anyway, they might remove the drakes then already, otherwise they could just push a mini-patch. Either way, they will announce it 1 month ahead, when you get to the point where 3.2 seems to be released within 1 month without an announcement about the drakes, you know it won't remove them yet. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 08:54, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
You reverted my edit to the infobox that said Wyverns are members of the Horde, but Coobra and I agreed that they are sapient and said I could put it on the page so is it ok with you if I add it back.--Centaur77 (talk) 22:59, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah would've undone my revert myself, but the Half-Orc part kinda threw me off, so I kept my fingers away from that. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 01:08, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
The quest items was already mentioned?
On the patch 3.3.3 undocumented changes you reverted it. Yet when i looked over the page once more, it wasn't on there anywhere else. And you simply said "already mentioned a few lines above". I looked at said page and i didn't see it a few lines above. So I do not, know, where this came from at all.
- Patch 3.3.3 (undocumented changes)#User_Interface: "Quest items in a player's inventory are now clearly marked with a golden border to make them more easily identifiable." --Nathanyel (talk) 01:39, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for finding a good solution to that Deathwing edit issue. To be honest I was worried that it the Deathwing page might have to be locked, with the constant back and forth motions. Thanks again and have a good day. --Sairez (talk) 10:44, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Well that guy finally made a real point by mentioning that WMV images are not explicitly forbidden, so I just added the "but" of that rule. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 13:57, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
Your opinion is desired
Hey, just wanted to solicit your opinion on whether WoWWiki should leave Wikia. Thanks! -- ( • ) 12:38, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to let you know we are moving to http://www.wowpedia.org. Feel free to join us! The wiki will also remain available on Wikia if you prefer to edit here. --Gourra (talk) 12:03, October 25, 2010 (UTC)