Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
AV and unfair advantages Edit
I have removed your edit to Battlegrounds (left it at Frostwolf for the time). Do you think the horde would be crying over an unfair disadvantage if they would win most of the time? Remember to look at different realm pools, not just yours. --Hurax 07:11, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, in AV I only played the alliance side bescause my horde characters are too small yet. AV is not symmetric and never was, and Dun Baldar obviously has an advantage to Frostwolf Village. But if you think that that was made with a purpose, you don't know game developers at all ;) It was introduced with the other battlegrounds, and the bridge was there from the beginning and before the revamp, when no one knew about the statistics yet. On our realm pool forum we had a discussion, the result was this that usually both sides play lazily, then the respaywn point alone gives the alliance an advantage because latecomers are forced into defending, while the horde completely ignores iceblood. If they think and start to use their advantage (icblood graveyard/tower/tower point), it usually ends with horde winning, unless they don't get annoyed at the people just leeching in the tunnel. But that's stuff for a longer discussion... --Hurax 20:41, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
Signing comments Edit
As above: "Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~)". Thanks!21:42, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- Hey Im sorry about that but Im having trouble with it. In the normal Wikipedia website thing there is an editing bar on top that lets you do that thing but the big bar isen't on top anymore? Ok now i got it lo (Rahnumed 17:38, 19 August 2007 (UTC))
- Please also indent and leave a line space between comments, so they don't run together! 03:28, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
yeah im new to this thing. (Rahnumed 05:30, 21 August 2007 (UTC))