- December 2010
- Jan 2011 - June 2011
- July 2011 - December 2011
- January 2012 - June 2012
- July 2012 - December 2012
Hey, I am a little confused by the List of ore by zone page. Specifically with the ore levels and recommended mining levels columns. I gather from the brief explanation at the top that the ore levels have something to do with the node turning green? Does that mean when the player's mining skill becomes higher and the player receives less experience from mining that particular ore? If so than what is the purpose of the mining skill column if it is basically the same thing as the ore levels? Can you see what I am getting at? Thanks! Macrophager (talk) 17:45, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I think the chart was made before experience was implemented for nodes. It seems it's more to do with guaranteed skill-ups, as anything "green" only offers a small chance, whereas "yellow" and "orange" are for sure. What would make the chart simpler is to just have Zone-->Character levels-->Min. Mining skill-->Turns green-->Ore rather than skill ranges.Raylan13 (talk) 19:29, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, when you have a minute would you mind taking a look at List of ore by zone and tell me what you think of the changes I made to the format of the tables? I think it makes more sense and is easier to read this way. Thanks Macrophager (talk) 08:09, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I planned on getting the data for the turns green column and listing it as a single number, I just need to find a reputable source first. I was also toying with the idea of leveling up mining myself so I can be sure my data is accurate. Obviously that would be time consuming however. Thanks for the tweaks, obviously I am still a bit new to formatting and the best way for me to learn is to watch what you and Fandyllic do, to understand how it works. I also tweaked the page layout of the List of mining nodes, as I found it difficult to keep track of which columns were which. What do you think? Macrophager (talk) 00:53, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I have been meaning to level mining, I'll get right on it! Macrophager (talk) 04:52, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, I just changed the layout of the herbs column on the Herbs page, and I was wondering if I could get your input. I changed it to be more like the mining pages, but there are quite a few more herbs found in one area and each row would be quite long. If you like it, I do plan to update the 'turns green' column as well as the 'minimum herbalism level' column. Thanks Macrophager (talk) 05:54, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, could you delete Forum:Virtual Currency of MMORPG on Sale---mmg4gold? Thanks Macrophager (talk) 17:15, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, I was updating the level of the zones according to Wowhead, and I happened to be playing Wow and noticed that they do not match. For instance, in Wowhead, almost all of outland is said to be like 62-70 or 64-70 etc, but Wow contradicts that. Should I go by Wow? Macrophager (talk) 20:57, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, I was wondering if you had any tips or suggestions on how to further improve my editing so that my trajectory will eventually lead me to potential adminship. Macrophager (talk) 05:05, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Good to know, thanks! Yeah my number of edits have been a bit lower lately, but I have an exam coming up so afterwards I will be back to normal. What other kind of page templates did you have in mind? Guild, NPC, Achievement, Ability? Macrophager (talk) 05:15, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Did you guys really want the list of every instance in the game that have herbs for the page Herbs by area? I figured that the zones the instances were in would have it listed anyways. If you do than it's going to take me a while longer Macrophager (talk) 05:19, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Good to know! Yeah I didn't add him to the list till he trolled my herb page. Macrophager (talk) 03:23, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, I noticed you did an edit on xt-002 deconstructor in the solo video section. I love the way it looks and would like to add a new hard mode version to my previous one. The only problem that I have is that I don't know how to make it look like the way you did it. Any help?
Thanks in advance!
Hey, I found a page someone had created today that should have been in the forums, so I attempted to move it there, but I wasn't completely sure how. I ended up just deleting it and posting it in the forums myself. How do you move something from a page to a forum post? Thanks Macrophager (talk) 01:53, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Hozen in the Mists
Something very odd is going on with my Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix page. Everything on the page is duplicated numerously, same with my other Pandaren Phoenix pages I just made. Do you see it too? Macrophager (talk) 01:59, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I figured it out. I broke it when I told it to display the item icon of the Phoenix egg, whereas instead it displayed the entire phoenix egg page oops! Macrophager (talk) 02:05, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I did not copy anything from Wowpedia, I used the preformed template available at the top of the page. I try to always give citations when I use anything from another site. Macrophager (talk) 02:10, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- In fact, I have not even been on Wowpedia today. Macrophager (talk) 02:11, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- No worries, it was the logical conclusion to come to. Macrophager (talk) 02:23, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Could you take a look at possibly banning singerlovelife? I have warned him multiple times but he is constantly adding elinks and advertising runescape as well as using inappropriate language. I added him to the violations page a few days ago but nothing has been done in response to it. Thanks Macrophager (talk) 13:39, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
Can you help me please? :c i hope you reply this,i really need your help with WoW Thank you
I cannot edit with my other account, the "Kishimpl". I want to use that but i can't do anything when i want to edit.
The email that I need never arrives to me and the email address is good.
- While logged in to your other account (Kishimpl), did this link say another email had been sent to you? If it did say another was sent, and your email prefs are correct/spam folder checked, then you would need to use the contact form. I can try on my end to contact someone tomorrow who may be able to provide a quicker answer. Raylan13 (talk) 16:53, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
hey dude, sorry i haven't been on the wiki since, about October or November, i have been working on other things, it there any WoW stuff you need i can grab? i got nothing special to do till Friday (raids i hope) --RaceLord (talk)
- i got some pictures (not cropped) from the 5.1 quests (unlocked from the rep) and you think the Mega Bloks WoW figures should be on here? They arn't in the game, on cards, but they are, sorta, World of Warcraft stuff. --RaceLord (talk)
ya, i'm going to add some videos to the page, i can also get some pictures too, i have a little idea for something to make the wiki better, idk if you need to see if you can use it, but see the Lego Wiki Figure Gallery --RaceLord (talk)
- I could do the Template work, i got nothing to do right now, about 3 templates need to be made, 1 for the Mega Bloks page and set pages, 1 for the Set pages, and 1 for the figure pages, a edited version of the character page template --RaceLord (talk)
- Thanks for your support! And I love being Canadian so poke fun as much as you want . Macrophager (talk) 13:13, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Raylan, i'm having a bit of an issue with WoWWiki. Multiple times in the past hour when I try to open a page on this site, Google Chrome informs me that it's not recieving info from WoWWiki. I tried my internet connection and the problem is not on my end. Currently it is working but I have never encountered this problem before. Do you have any ideas? I'll take a screenshot next time it happens. Thanks
- Here it is. Macrophager (talk) 21:59, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Gathering skill levels
Hey Raylan, it's probably obvious, but i'm not going to have the time required to level out herbalism and mining again to see what herb/mineral turns green at which level. Between university, studying for exams and contributing to WoWWiki I hardly have enough to play WoW at all. If it is not filled in by April (end of school year) I will gladly do it, but I thought it would be best to let you know now. Macrophager (talk) 02:12, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, quick question; I received an email from someone claiming to be you, so can you verify that you indeed sent this? I apologize for my paranoia but when it comes to giving someone my battle.net information I need to be careful. Macrophager (talk) 02:23, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting! I'm hungry so it just popped into my head . America needs to get with it. That stuff is delicious. Macrophager (talk) 04:31, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I just figured it out. I learn best by doing it and figuring out how things work by fiddling with it. Macrophager (talk) 05:04, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry to bug you again, but should the Community Messages announcements be on the main page of WoWWiki too? Right now the only way that I can find it is if I go into the Recent Wiki Activity page. Macrophager (talk)
- Woohoo! Which wikis do they have you working on?Macrophager (talk) 17:57, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- *Gasp* I got it - love the name. Very fitting after what I read about it. Raylan13 (talk) 01:37, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I'll leave an answer on Fandyllic's page, since that's where the convo is at. Raylan13 (talk) 01:19, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
Twitter feed should be updated
Currently it might only work from the following domains: wowwiki.com and wow.wikia.com
- Yeah, there is times when it is very soothing to do repetitive tasks. Macrophager (talk) 02:05, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
FB Connect doesn't work on WoWWiki
...at least not for me. The button doesn't do anything. It should popup a Facebook-style login and permission window. Probably something to do with wowwiki.com. -- (talk · contr) 8 Mar 2013 6:53 PM Pacific
hey you were right at the varo'then part but i like to write down all the facts and possibilities, i like hidden lore and things people generally don't know even if they are experts in lore. Watbebe (talk) 16:14, March 11, 2013 (UTC)watbebe
I really didn't see anywhere else to post this, so hoped you could pass it along. The page Resilience is now in error due to updates in warcraft. The statement that players have no innate resilience is no longer correct. All players have a base of 40% pvp resilience. Even with no gear equipped. —This unsigned comment is by Garregish (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Special page Search Bar needs special version
There is still time left in the day...
- Don't worry, I whipped up User blog:Fandyllic/Activision trades Blizzard Entertainment for BioWare with EA: New company ActiviWare! so we'd have something for the kiddies. -- (talk · contr) 1 Apr 2013 8:38 PM Pacific
- Ya, i hope to get into Hearthstone Beta too, take a bunch of pictures of the cards, hope if you play alot in beta, then when it is released, you get to keep your cards --RaceLord (talk)
No I killed him with a Worgen. ---Irnakk
Thanks for pointing that out. Between work and sleep I have not really had much time to relax lol. I see you guys have been plagued by vandals this past month, I guess i'll have to get off my butt and dedicate some time to patrolling . Macrophager (talk) 16:41, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
Hey! I'm thinking of getting WoW but first need to know what it is basically about. I've looked around the wiki but couldn't find a good answer. So can you give me a basic overview of the game? User:Darth henry 02:38, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
- That could be a rather long answer The first page to look at would be our World of Warcraft page, and then click through on the various expansions in the infobox to see what's been added over the years. There's a long, rich lore associated with the game that's far too long to condense here.
- Look through those links and then message me again if you've got any additional questions. I'd be more than happy to talk with you about it!
- P.S. If you're looking to get into WoW, the core game and first two expansions can be purchased through the Battle Chest. You can also take advantage of the Starter Edition if you just want to try out the game for free. Raylan13 (talk) 16:36, April 29, 2013 (UTC)