|This is an archive of User talk:Sandwichman2448.
Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of thing to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
In trouble with the admins Edit
I hereby announce you in trouble with the admins. In accordance with this announcement, you must:
- Praise my goodness
- Love my goodness
- Consider me your god
If you do not follow these 3 things, you will be banned heretofore from this site! MUAHAHAHAHAHA--Sky 18:38, 12 March 2007 (EDT)
OMG I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do any thing wrong! This wasn't in the policies! I praise your goodness! I love your goodness! I consider you- joke? oh... that is a relief!Sandwichman2448
Thanks for working on the Felguard split. The new page looks great. You may want to read up on the naming policy, for future articles. "Warlock" is a title, usually capitalized throughout WoW Wiki. =P
Also, I think it's best if you waited to remove split templates, or added disambiguation links to the pages until after the new page has been created, and the split has actually been performed. This way the page still shows up in Category:Split candidates, and nobody is confused by a dead-end link.
Thanks again! --09:32, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
Thank for the help and info you've given me. It was very useful. Im sorry it took me so long to say thanx. Sorry Mr.X8 01:33, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
No worries. You are welcome. :)--16:41, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
sig colors Edit
Please make sure you still include the date by your signature. 18:18, 12 April 2007 (EDT)
Sig Error Edit
The space is within the internal link bracket.
What you're doing: [[linkhere| texthere]]
What you should be doing: [[linkhere|texthere]]
The IRC thing Edit
Adys was joking!15:09, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
"Or I will occuse [sic] you of Wikisquatting" Edit
Is there some reason you hafta be a bastard about this? I was editing it to match the Wiki standards I found on this Wiki. Emilyzilch 20:54, 7 May 2007 (EDT)
Thanks, hadn't noticed that I had done that accidentally. :) -Kaxx 18:07, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
Your welcome! :) --18:08, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
TK Trash Edit
Hah, okay I see what you mean on their individual pages. K, it's all changed. Next I need to make them all categorized, ugh...
Ok. It all good.--23:32, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
You are welcome.--15:22, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Your application has been processed and rejected for the following reason(s):
- 1) The Bookkeepers are not currently accepting new members.
Your application shall be filed and reprocessed upon the completion of the internal reorganization we are going through. Hopefully, this means by next week. Realistically, you might have to wait until after Blizzcon. Worst case scenario, see you this time next year. -- (talk · contr) 19:42, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
You are now a Watchdog! WoWWiki:Watchdogs :) 23:38, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Neat! Do I keep doing what I am doing or... I'll just memorize the page... Seems to be what I do anyway. :)--
Where did you find Zul'jin scarf-less? Name of the file? --23:49, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
- It may be old alpha leftovers but it is under Forest troll boss/leader or something like that. Look in the Creature files under Troll.-- 00:02, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
oh damn Edit
thanks for putting in the signature ;) ~ Nathanyel 20:30, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
- Sure. How so?-- 02:07, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
Regarding the comment you made on this talk page: I... don't know why my sig does that, but it's most likely because I've done something wrong with the coding. Rest assured however that I like you better than some of the twerps on wowwiki. ;) ---- Vorbis Talk Contribs
- Oh, I though you were pushing me a full line away. It is good that you do not hate me. :) -- 20:11, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Stop flooding my page with questions and comments for Vorbis!-- 00:13, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah... if you want to do that you'll have to do it on my page. ^_- It's not like I don't appreciate the attention though. ;) ---- Vorbis Talk Contribs
Today is my birthday. :) I do not care what that one guy says.--18:18, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- Added.-- 22:47, 26 July 2007 (UTC)