- This sentence doesn't quite work: But they must face another evil that roams throughout the Great Dark Beyond: The Burning Legion. It should probably say something about facing the Burning Legion again after their defeat in Outland. They aren't really "another evil", since most players have already faced them in the Burning Crusade.
- 5 new playable races for an expansion seems hyper-unrealistic and extreme. A half Draenei, half Orc would seem to be a pretty big retcon as well. Also, I doubt Blizzard would make a true neutral race playable without a third neutral faction for it to be part of.
- With so many new playable races, I would expect at least 2 to 5 new mounts. The Blue Crow doesn't seem alien enough.
- Not sure how you can hide a continent (especially with flying mounts available) when there is a large presence of the Scarlet Crusade. They can't be that good at containing leaks.
Thank you! I was just thinking that the Burning Legion could return in another expansion.
- Also, it was so hard. It took me months to do this.