The Valley of Honor [72, 26] is the location for all things having to do with warfare in Orgrimmar. The valley is home to both warrior and hunter trainers, various arms and armor vendors, and the Horde battlemasters. The Ring of Valor arena is located here. The Hall of the Brave houses the warrior guild, as well as all the city's battlemasters. Blacksmithing, mining, and engineering trainers and vendors are found in the valley.This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm the Valley of Honor became the second trade district within Orgrimmar, with its own bank, auction house, and inn. There is now a path leading into Azshara, and the entire Valley has been redesigned. There is now a formal area for the Hunter trainers, and many of the profession trainers have been consolidated into a central area. The once-small lake has been enlarged, and there is no longer a secluded spot for people to fish, especially important for members of the opposite faction. There is also a Warchief's Command Board located here, the second the city has.
Points of interestEdit
- Orgrimmar Counting House (Bank)
- The Wyvern's Tail (Inn)
- Hall of the Brave ( Warrior trainer, Battlemasters)
- Red Canyon Mining and Jewelcrafting ( Mining and Jewelcrafting trainers)
- The Burning Anvil ( Blacksmithing trainer)
- Hunter's Hall ( Hunter trainer, Riding trainer)
- Trader's Hall (Auction House)
- Lumak's Fishing ( Fishing trainer)
Excludes the above areas.
- Near the Azshara gate
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Revamped; entry to Azshara added