|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- For the new version of this talent, see Vengeance (paladin talent). For the Druid talent with the same name, see Vengeance (druid talent).
|Location||Retribution, Tier 6|
|Affects||Holy and Physical Damage.|
- Retribution comes swiftly for the wicked.
One of the best talents in the retribution tree.
In PvE, a good percentage of critical strike means that you will have the 3 stacks during all the fight.
In PvP, it's also a good bonus after you make a critical hit. The buff remains even after your enemy has died.
- Hotfix (2009-04-17): "The paladin ability Vengeance can no longer be spellstolen."
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Stacks up to 5 times (up from 3
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Reduced to 3 points. Stack reduced to 2.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Duration was increased to 30 sec from 15 sec.