|Requirements||Requires Battle Stance, Berserker Stance|
- Victory for one means agony for another.
Victory Rush is an instant attack causing a dynamic amount of damage that is based on your attack power (see in-game tooltip for exact value). It can only be used within 20 seconds after you land the Killing Blow on an enemy that yields experience or honor.
The damage dealt is 45% of your total attack power.
This ability can be used after scoring the killing blow off of snakes from a hunter's Snake Trap, so it is strongly recommended that you favor attacks such as cleave, whirlwind, and sweeping strikes while these snakes are on you, as every time you kill one you will be able to cast Victory Rush on the offending hunter (or any other enemy).
Suggested ability combinations
Because the damage done by this attack is based off of the warrior's attack power, any effect or ability that increases the warrior's attack power(AP) mixes well with this ability. Things such as strength potions, crusader enchant proc or strength/ap enchants, battle shout, rampage, Strength of Earth totem, mark/gift of the wild and trueshot aura, combined with talents such as rampage, improved battle shout and improved berserker stance can cause a warrior to do upwards of 2000 damage with this ability (assuming that the warrior causes a critical strike). It is not advised however that a warrior uses any ability with a long cooldown simply to increase the damage caused by their victory rush, as these abilities are better saved for more opportune times during a fight, instead of being blown right off the bat. One reason for this is that an enemy is very likely to polymorph you at the beginning of a fight to get into a better position, causing the majority of your attack power to do nothing.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): This ability is now trainable at level 5 (instead of 6). It also heals for 20 % of your maximum health.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This ability is now trainable at level 6 (instead of 62).
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): The cooldown on "Victory Rush" has been removed, and it can now be used up to 20 seconds after killing an enemy.
Previously had a 15 seconds cooldown.