Vladof the Butcher
|Location||Amphitheater of Anguish, Zul'Drak|
Vladof the Butcher is a vrykul champion from the steppes of Icecrown, riding on the back of his mammoth Enormos. He is the sixth and final boss of the Amphitheater of Anguish. The tactic is to tank him until he dismounts. One of the party members can then take his mammoth mount to use it against him.
Attacks & abilities Edit
- Blood Boil (Shadow): Causes all disease effects on targets within 30 yards to painfully erupt, consuming the diseases, dealing 2250 to 2750 damage modified by attack power, and forcing the target to attack the Death Knight for 0 sec.
- Blood Plague (Shadow): A vicious strike that deals weapon damage and plagues the target, dealing 8000 Shadow damage over 12 sec.
- Blood Presence (Shadow): Strengthens the Death Knight with the presence of blood, increasing damage by 15% and healing the Death Knight by 4% of damage dealt. Only one Presence may be active at a time.
- Hysteria: Induces a friendly unit into a killing frenzy for 8 sec, increasing their physical damage by 40%, but causing them to suffer damage equal to 1% of their maximum health every second.
- Spell Deflection: Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 6 sec., inflicting weapon damage every 2 sec. Grants the caster temporary magic immunity.