War Master Voone
|Race||Forest troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Lower Blackrock Spire|
Note that directly behind him is the Sixth Mosh'aru Tablet for the quest [58D] . Watch the floor near him, as the Important Blackrock Documents, another quest item for the quest  are there 1/4 of the time. If the documents are not there, they are guarded by Highlord Omokk or Overlord Wyrmthalak, or are by the ogres just after the spiders. He tortured Mor Grayhoof nearly to death.
- Throw Axe - Hurls a massive axe at a random enemy, dealing 1750 damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Uppercut - Inflicts normal damage plus 50 to an enemy, knocking it back.
- Cleave - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Mortal Strike - Inflicts 300% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Pummel - Pummels an enemy for 45 damage and interrupts the spell being cast for 5 sec.
- Snap Kick - Inflicts 4 damage to an enemy, stunning it for 2 sec.
- Thrash - Gives the caster 2 extra attacks.
Pretty straightforward fight, just Tank and Spank. He is immune to stuns and does have a stunning blow. Be aware that he does hit hard and throws the tank into the air a few times. He doesn't lose any aggro, but it can be tricky if DPS is piling in and the tank cannot maintain aggro during airtime. He also uses a warstomp, similar to Thunderclap, but reduces movement speed instead of attack speed.
Mind Controlling the berserker in the previous room to tank Voone will not work. He loses the MC the moment he attacks Voone.
A well geared 70 can solo him but he will put up a fight so you will have to use all your Cooldowns, and pack a Healing Potion and/or Healthstone, just remember that no stuns or disorient effects work so it will be a straight forward fight.