This page is about Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition Patch Information.
Changes in version v2.02
- Eye of Kilrogg can now patrol.
- Fixed some Battle.net issues.
- Added support for Battle.net gateways.
- [PC Only]. The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER is used rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Battle.net Create Game Chatroom now lists resources and starting location along with map size and game speed.
Major bug fixes:
- Fixed a hack which would allow you to perform upgrades repeatedly, bringing your units to normally unattainable levels.
Minor bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where sappers would sometimes walk up to the wall, but not detonate.
- Fixed a bug that caused the menu screens to become unresponsive to clicks if the computer had been left on for 24 days or more.
- If a player is #1 on both Ironman and Regular ladder, it now shows Ironman stats, not the Regular stats.
- Map-passing now sets the map's creator code to W2Be (a Map Editor file) instead of W2BN (a War2BNE file).
- Clicking on the portrait of an invisible unit not your own no longer centers the map on that unit.
- Previously, if somebody else had allied with you, you could not cast death coil on them even if you were not allied with them.
- [Mac only]. The application resource version no longer states beta, and copyright notices corrected. ls.