|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
A Warhorse is what it sounds like, a horse for war. They typically have battle oriented gear (armor, spikes, etc.) unlike a normal riding horse.
At level 20 a paladin can learn to summon a from a paladin trainer for 1 (90 if friendly). A warhorse is a type of horse and an Apprentice-level mount which increases movement speed by 60%. The Alliance warhorse is white and has a blue and silver livery, the blood elf mount is black and has a red and brass livery. The epic mount for paladins is called a Charger.
Paladins learn Apprentice riding when they learn to summon a warhorse.
Those who complete the Template:Achivement will receive either the or the .
- or purchased from in Argent Tournament Grounds, Icecrown
- , , or purchased from in Brill, Tirisfal Glades
- (PvP mount) purchased from <War Mount Quartermaster> in Valley of Spirits, Orgrimmar
- Patch 2.4.3 changed the level at which a paladin is eligible to learn a warhorse spell from 40 to 30 and patch 3.2.0 changed the level from 30 to level 20.
- Previously, Dwarf and Human Paladins obtained the spell through a quest called . This quest consisted of speaking with Duthorian Rall in Stormwind's Cathedral Square. In Burning Crusade, blood elf paladins obtained their warhorse from Knight-Lord Bloodvalor in Silvermoon's Farstriders' Square. This was changed shortly after the release of Burning Crusade when the spell was added as a learnable spell from the paladin trainer. This was presumably to stop the complaints of paladins getting a free mount.
- Since the mount system revamp in patch 1.12.1, the paladin will obtain Apprentice riding skill upon getting the Summon Warhorse spell from the trainer. Since patch 3.2.0, the spell no longer needs mana to summon the warhorse.