|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Wild Growth is a druid healing ability learned at level 76 for druids who have chosen the Restoration specialization. It is a targeted AOE heal spell, the latest "smart" heal implemented by Blizzard, healing up to 5 targets within 15 yards of the druid's current target who have the lowest health percentages. In the beta version of the game this spell was called Flourish.
- Heals 5 targets total, the target counts as one.
- If there are not 5 targets in range below 100% health, the HoT will land randomly on players with full health.
- The base healing is split among the ticks with the first tick getting (6%+1/7) of the tooltip heal, and each successive tick losing 2% of the tooltip heal. 
- This heal will hit allies within a short range of your target. In 5 man instances where ranged dps is standing apart from the melee the spell may only hit melee classes if cast on the tank. A good way to ensure Wild Growth hits the entire party is to position yourself midway between melee and ranged classes and cast the spell on yourself.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Wild Growth healing has been reduced by 20%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Wild Growth healing has been increased by 30%, and the cooldown has been reduced to 8 seconds, down from 10.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Wild Growth ranks from overwriting each other.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Wild Growth now has a 6 second cooldown.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): The coefficient and healing amount has been increased and the mana cost decreased.