Wild Imps is a passive warlock ability learned at level 32 for those with the Demonology specialization. Hits from , , and summon a wild imp.
Each wild imp will remain until it has fired off ten firebolts. Each firebolt generates Demonic Fury.
- Glyph of Imp Swarm
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Warlock (Demonology)
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Teaches you the ability Imp Swarm.
Summons 5 Wild Imps from the Twisting Nether to attack the target.
The Wild Imps passive effect is disabled while Imp Swarm is on cooldown. Imp Swarm's cooldown is reduced by spell haste. Also increases Wild Imp's cooldown by 4 sec.
- Sell Price: 1
- The imps are not controlled by the warlock. They generally will attack whatever the warlock is attacking.
- The problem is that the imps have a tendency to pursue their targets to extreme distances, and there is no way to call it back. This could result in aggro problems.
- There is no cap on the number of imps summoned.
- Patch 5.3.0 (20-May-2013): Will now chain cast spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Wild Imp's Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.