- Were you looking for the Balance specialization version called ?
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Glyph of Efflorescence
- Item Level
- Major Glyph
- Classes: Druid
- Requires Level 25
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
The Efflorescence effect is now caused by your Wild Mushroom instead of by Swiftmend, and lasts as long as the Wild Mushroom is active. Additionally, increases the healing done by Swiftmend by 20%.
- Sell Price: 1
- A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- The amount of healing stored on a Wild Mushroom is now reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- Wild Mushroom and Wild Mushroom: Bloom now have a shared 3-second cooldown.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Wild Mushroom for Restoration Druids now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Wild Mushrooms will now each gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When Wild Mushroom: Bloom is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area-of-effect.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Wild Mushroom is now instant cast, down from 0.5 seconds. In addition, the radius of detonation has been increased to 6 yards, up from 3, and damage done increased by 30%.; Wild Mushroom’s tooltip now shows the magic school.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added