|Location||Dun Niffelem, Storm Peaks|
- This creature can be mounted. See Quest:Thrusting Hodir's Spear.
- ω ϖ—Grab the Wild Wyrm more tightly, strengthening your Grip by 10.
- ω ϖ—Pull yourself close to the Wyrm's chest to avoid claw strikes for 2 sec. (3 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ—Jabs at the Wild Wyrm, inflicting 1000 to 1300 Physical damage. This ability loosens your grip on the Wyrm by 5.
- ω ϖ—Drives your spear deep into the Wild Wyrm's chest, inflicting 9000 to 11000 damage, but you cannot take other actions while you wrest the spear free. This ability loosens your grip on the Wyrm by 15. (10 sec cooldown)
When the creature gets around 30% health, it will grab you into its mouth. At this point you lose the previous abilities and gain these new ones:
- 1. ω ϖ—Pry open the jaws of the Wild Wyrm, exposing its throat. Increases chance to hit with Fatal Strike by 5% per application. Lasts 10 sec.
- 3. ω ϖ—Drive your spear down the throat of the Wild Wyrm, inflicting fatal damage. The Wild Wyrm's jaws must be pried open to hit with this attack. (4 sec cooldown)
- This proto-dragon can not be aggroed by any other means.