|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|Improved Wing Clip|
- The wound wasn't deep, but it was enough.
Wing Clip is a hunter ability, first trained at level 12. It slows the enemy target.
Rank table Edit
Tips and tactics Edit
- Follow Wing Clip up with Disengage for a quick escape from a snared enemy.
- Wing clip can trigger weapon procs. As an instant attack, this makes it a convenient way to force a proc on an enemy before running away.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Wingclip no longer does damage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing effects.