- See WoWWiki:Requests for adminship/Nominations archive for the archive of previous nominations.
Nominations for adminship Edit
NOTE: Please put your nominations (along with some reasons) below this line.
Reasons for nomination:
- He currently has 1800+ edits.
- Is a Lore Expert, Patroller, and Moderator, and has used those responsibilities very well.
- Takes initiative - especially during BlizzCon, was one of those who made the rest of our job easier
- Takes direction well; so though he may not have a huge amount of experience with overall template use, this indicates he's got a history of paying attention and learning
- Has always been level-headed and professional. Raylan13 (talk) 23:41, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Adding to the above, I do have a fairly good understanding of World of Warcraft lore, so this helps with the continuity of articles and ensuring they stay up to date. Obviously using templates would help, but as most of my edits concern lore articles this should be ok. Tankingmage (talk) 00:11, December 4, 2013 (UTC)
Comments on this candidate Edit
- Support Obviously due to above reasons. Is tenacious against vandals as well. Lore videos are also a plus Templates would be a weak spot, but I don't see that as a make or break issue due to his personality and willingness to learn when needed. Raylan13 (talk) 23:41, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Support It was only a matter of time before this happened. Tankingmage is an asset to this wiki, responsible with his current powers and I believe the wiki would benefit to a promotion to adminship! Macrophager (talk) 14:30, December 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Support Makes responsible edits and has wherewithal to develop new content and chase down correctness. Would be helpful to have more coverage on lore and missing pieces from expansions, and the expanded abilities would be very helpful and potentially easy many burdens. Willing to help get up to speed on templates as needed if necessary. Celess (talk) 21:09, December 5, 2013 (UTC)
Nomination confirmed Edit
Please do not edit below this line.