How do you use this?
- --FeldmanSkitzoid 20:48, 26 Jul 2005 (EDT)
No idea :(
- --Leden 01:08, 27 Jul 2005 (EDT)
Makes for funny reading!
- --Dracomage 15:04, 6 April 2006 (EDT)
This article is useless and pointless. How is this useful? And you forgot this one:
- the: teh
- --Lornesd 21:11, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
Well, you can use this page actually..... I happened to come across a page that consistently misspelled "Karazhan" as "Karazahn". After corrected the spelling on that page, I did a search and arrived at here. What I mean is, if you have a lot of time to spend, you can pick some random words here and search for and correct them. :P
- --WakemanCK 15:12, 22 April 2008 (UTC)\
It says on the Spelling of shaman page that "shaman" is both the proper singular and plural term in-game (although Blizzard is inconsistent and does say "shamans" on occasion).
There's a laundry list of common misspellings of "draenei." For example, I've seen it misspelled "dreanei" far more often than misspelled phonetically.
- "teh" is a typo not a misspelling.