|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!|
|World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
Fake box front placeholder
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is a name trademarked by Blizzard Entertainment that will be the next expansion after Cataclysm. MMO Champion speculated that it could be the name for the next expansion and turned out to be correct. Kotaku pointed out that a similar early registration of "Cataclysm" turned out to be the new expansion name.
MMO Champion's speculation that it might be the next expansion was met by skepticism by several media outlets. 1UP actually tried to contact Blizzard about this and the reply was "not ready to reveal any details at this time". Strangely, a gaming and technology blogger said that there was a leak about the next expansion being focused on the island of Pandaria back in March 2011.
A release date for the expansion has not been announced, but some analysts doubt it will be released in 2012. Also, in Activision-Blizzard's 2011 Q4 financials call, only Diablo III was confidently predicted to be released in 2012 with a possible second release being either Mists of Pandaria or StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.
Blizzplanet interpreted a brief comment by Tom Chilton as potentially debunking Mists of Pandaria as the new expansion, something upcoming in World of Warcraft, or something like that (it was all pretty vague). The interpretation turned out not to be a debunking and apparently just vague.
BlizzCon 2011 announcement
At BlizzCon 2011, Mists of Pandaria was announced as the fourth expansion to the World of Warcraft series. The expansion is set to include a new race for both factions, the Pandaren, as well as a new playable class, the Monk. Other features include a new talent tree system, challenge mode dungeons and a revival of classic Horde versus Alliance warfare.
Annual pass customers were promised access to the Mists of Pandaria closed beta and access to a beta download page was briefly available around March 7th, 2012, but it was apparently unintentional and access was removed shortly after.
A closed beta test period was announced on March 20, 2012 with invites going to Annual Pass holders, press, fansites, friends and family, and opt-in beta testers. MMO Champion may have gotten access soon after the opt-in announcement and an official announcement of the start of the Beta was released late March 21st, 2012. The first version of the beta client was Patch 5.0.1.
- Level cap increased to 90.
- Profession cap increased to 600.
- Eleventh character slot added to accommodate new class.
- is planned to be the final encounter, as he grows more power-hungry. This will culminate in the Siege of Orgrimmar, where both factions lay siege to the city in an effort to topple Garrosh from power.
New zones and types of zone
The Continent of PandariaThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- A mobile starting zone for the new player race.
- 7 new level-up zones (most will be as large as Twilight Highlands or larger).
- The Jade Forest - Eastern and beginning zone. Level 85 - 87.
- Valley of the Four Winds - Central southern zone. Level 86 - 87.
- Kun-Lai Summit - Northern zone. Level 86 - 88.
- Townlong Steppes - Western zone. Level 88 - 89.
- Krasarang Wilds - Southern shore. Level 86 - 90.
- Dread Wastes - Southwestern zone. Level 89 - 90.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms - Central zone. Level 90.
- Single, unified continent.
- Asian landscape influenced look.
- AH, bank, and central questing hub.
- No flying until max level.
- Magically hidden since The Sundering.
- Cataclysm cleared the mist.
- Discovered by refugees from Alliance vs. Horde naval battle nearby.
- Two factions plan to exploit the continent.
- No sanctuary city: separate player hubs for Alliance and Horde.
- Will include world bosses that drop mounts.
- Some zones, depending on population, will allow players to interact across realms.
- The specific determination for when a zone will become cross-realm has yet to be revealed, but well known high population zones (quest hub cities and nearby zones) will not be cross-realm.
PandarenThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- The Wandering Isle starting zone is actually a giant turtle!
- Pandaren characters will start out Neutral and choose either Alliance or Horde at level 10.
- Alliance Pandaren are led by Aysa Cloudsinger, a leader that believes the ends never justify the means. Aysa promotes the life philosophy of Tushui through meditation, rigorous training, and moral conviction.
- Horde Pandaren are led by Ji Firepaw, a staunch defender of home and hearth. Ji, who is outgoing, passionate, and not one for deep thought, leads in the moment by following the more direct Huojin philosophy, believing inaction is the greatest injustice.
- Pandaren will be able to be the following classes: Monk, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, and Shaman.
- Pandaren have 5 racial abilities which include the ability to knock out opponents for a few seconds, and less damage from falling.
MonksThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Monks will be a selectable class for playable races up through Mists of Pandaria, except the races introduced with Cataclysm. The Worgen and Goblins will not have access to this class.
- Monks will use Cloth and Leather items.
- Monks can use the following weapons: Hands and feet, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords, Polearms, and Staves.
- Initially it was announced that monks would not have an auto-attack, but that was changed and they now do.
- Brewmasters and Windwalkers will use energy, which in turn will fill their chi. So far it looks as if chi will have three "spheres" to fill, and abilities will cost anywhere from one to three.
RacesThis section concerns content that is not yet released. New info from March 2012 Press Event!
- Cloud serpent
- Hozen (orig.
- Virmen (orig.
New character creation screenThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- New gear preview during the first step of the character creation process.
- We now display your character in a high-level armor set specific to the class you've selected. Your character will appear in its normal starting gear only after you've confirmed your race, class, and gender and moved to step two (appearance customization).
- Class and race information and choice moved from the selection menus to a new "More Info" button located on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Thumbnails for each character customization option.
Stat changesThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Spell resistance is gone.
- Hit and spell hit no longer separate and will negate melee miss and spell miss.
- Expertise will negate dodge and spell miss, then parry. It will be listed as percentage in character info window.
- Chance to block will be handled by a separate combat roll for each attack that is not avoided. Block will also have diminishing returns.
- All spells and abilities will crit for double damage, baseline. There are a few exceptions where crits can get larger, but the default is x 2.0 for everyone.
- PvP Power replaces Spell penetration and PvP Resilience replaces Resilience.
Talent revampThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- See Talent calculator for links to latest expansion calculators.
- No talent points or ranks.
- One talent tree per class.
- Earn talents every 15 levels, but spec abilities may be available every 10 levels or so.
- Every talent addition you can choose 1 of 3 and you can't change it without a fresh re-spec.
- No mandatory talents.
- Change talents as easily as glyphs.
- Talents that appear to have the same name as existing abilities may have dramatically changed in effect.
Talent revamp based on categorization evaluation of current talents:
- Mandatory - Talents that were previously considered nearly mandatory will be automatically added.
- Very cool, but not mandatory - The heart of the new talent system are talents that are cool options, but won't penalize you if you don't pick them.
- Sort of cool - Most of these type talents will be made glyphs.
- Boring - Baking into base spells instead of as modifiers.
- Useless - These will be cut unless they are requested by players after trying out new system.
ScenariosThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Main article: Scenario
Re-use old content in new ways.
- Short instances for a few players (less than 5).
- Staged experience - somewhat like linked shared quests.
- "PvE Battlegrounds" - Battleground like encounters, but vs. environment mobs/NPCs instead of other players.
- No player collision.
- Could replace group quests.
- Scenario Finder: Queue and go, like Dungeon Finder.
- No role requirements with the intent of short queues.
- One of the many options to earn Valor points.
- May only be available under a specific combination of conditions, like from a specific NPC in a particular area at night when raining.
Challenge Mode dungeonsThis section concerns content that is not yet implemented.
- Intended for max-level dungeons (9 Pandaria dungeons).
- Will be available through the Dungeon Finder as well
- Complete a dungeon in X minutes.
- Gear levels are normalized - gear would scale to a standard level (item level flattening?).
- PvE competition
- Guild challenges tracking.
- Will earn Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals
- Completing the Bronze level rewards an achievement and title.
- Completing the Silver level rewards sweet looking gear with no stats. Looking at vanity gear, and gear intended for use in the Transmogrification system. These are all class-specific and have effects that proc off different class abilities.
- Completing the Gold level rewards a unique mount, the Kwai-Lan, that is a flying mount that looks like a "Chinese dog statue with a Mogu like head"
- Plus Valor points!
- Bragging rights & Leaderboards
- Possible stacking debuff for future runs upon successful completion
New and updated dungeonsThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- 9 new dungeons and 2 updates to old dungeons
- 9 dungeons across Pandaria
- Temple of the Jade Serpent - One of the first Pandaria dungeons players will encounter to clear the Sha. It will be an indoor/outdoor dungeon. The main force to be reckoned with here is the Sha of Doubt.
- Stormstout Brewery - One of the dungeons within Pandaria, players are tasked with assisting Chen Stormstout in reclaiming his family heritage. The Brewery has been overtaken by the Verming and Hozu.
- Shado-pan Monastery - An outdoor dungeon located atop Kun-Lai Summit. It is home to the Shado-pan Clan, ninja-like pandaren dedicated to protecting their homeland. The Monastery has been taken by the Sha.
- Gate of the Setting Sun - Fight the Mantid across the Great Pandarian Wall at the edge of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms; outdoor dungeon atop the Wall, where Mantid will also be flying in to engage players.
- Mogu'Shan Palace - also located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, the Mogu used this as a prison. Players will fight against the Mogu and the lizard-like Saurok.
- The Perfect Storm (name may change thru Beta) - location and type unknown.
- Ancient Mogu Crypt (name may change thru Beta) - location and type unknown.
- Temple of the Red Crane
- Temple of the Tiger
- Heroic updates of classic favorites, though the lower level versions will still be available:
- 9 dungeons across Pandaria
New raidsThis section concerns content that is not yet implemented.
- 3 new raids
- Mogu'shan Vaults - six bosses, primarily feature the Mogu and ending with ; located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Described as fighting the "ghost side" of the Mogu.
- Heart of Fear - fighting against the Mantid empress within a huge cypress tree.
- Terrace of Endless Spring - Mysterious source says it is actually called [Terrace of Eternity]. Sha raid with final boss being the .
- Featuring two new enemy races: Mogu and Mantid.
- Raid Finder for all raids plus Normal mode and Heroic mode difficulties. Also introducing a "per-player" loot system exclusively for the Raid Finder. A player will no longer be rolling against others; if they roll and it counts as a win, then they get something for their class, so long as it is on the boss's loot table.
- World raid bosses return!
QuestsThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Increased focus on max level content.
- Multiple hubs.
- Incentives for dungeon runners and raiders (like special buffs or Valor points).
- More quest choices to feel less linear.
- No flying until max level to control questing experience better.
- Faction improvements by giving more ways to earn items with less grind.
New quest reward system:
- Zone vendor gear - just under zone item level, but will help fill out off-specs, hopefully.
- Dynamic quest rewards - rewards will be targeted directly to classes and specs.
- Alternate quest line rewards - less linear quest lines will allow getting different gear for similar slots from different quest lines.
FactionsThis section concerns content that is not yet released. New info from March 2012 Press Event!
- The August Celestials - Four ancestral spirits will enlist the aid of players within the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. They are Yu'lon the Jade Serpent, Xuen the White Tiger, Chi Ji the Red Crane, and Niuzao the Black Ox.
- Artisans - They form the backbone of pandaren society,
- The Anglers - The Anglers are a group of Pandaren fisherman that hope to feed their people and grow their knowledge of fishing.
- The Brewmasters - Will offer Scenarios; described as a wandering faction seeking ingredients for their concoctions.
- The Tillers - Gaining rep with the Tillers rewards perks that are strangely similar to Farmville, including a farm in which to plant crops, raise livestock, and decorate. Players may also be able to grow their own (as yet unannounced) pet.
- Forest Hozen - A spirited, violent, and short-lived race of monkey people.
- Pearlfin Jinyu - A reserved, methodical race of fish people.
- Golden Lotus - Linked to the August Celestials and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, they consist of pandaren priests and fighters attempting to stave off invasions by the Mogu in different parts of the Vale.
- The Klaxxi - Keepers of the mantid culture, these stoic mantid lords have determined that their own queen has been corrupted and must be destroyed.
- Lorewalkers - Concerned with tracking down artifacts and items of historical significance. No gear perks, but rather lore rewards.
- Order of the Cloud Serpent - similar in function to the Wintersaber Trainers, they will teach players how to train a cloud serpent as a mount, a process which takes 20 days and involves racing.
- Pandaren Adventurer's Guild -
- Shado-pan - Guardians against the Sha — very disciplined. Created by the last Pandaren emperor to protect the empire against both the Sha and the mantids.
PvPThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
New battlegorunds, some with new styles of play:
- New battlegrounds.
- Silver Shard Mine (orig.
Stranglethorn Diamond Mines; called "STV Diamond Mine BG" in Beta) - Payload
- Goblin mine below Northern Stranglethorn.
- Payload style gameplay.
- Escort mine cars to depot.
- Multiple tracks.
- First to X resources wins.
- Temple of Kotmogu (orig.
Valley of Powerand called this in Beta; also called "Temple of Power") - Murderball
- Located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms with the goal of getting an ancient Mogu artifact.
- Murberball style gameplay
- Holding the object earns points.
- Multiple point zones.
- Object does damage to holder.
- Damage increases over time.
- There was some confusion over what the actual name of this battleground. Some sites were reporting it as the "Temple of Power", others the "Temple of Mogu", and some as the "Temple of Kot Mogu". However, Bashiok confirmed the name as "Temple of Kotmogu" in an official blog post.
- Un-named battleground (called "CTF3" in Beta) - Capture the flag
Azshara Crater- DOTA
- Silver Shard Mine (orig.
- New arena
Pet Battle SystemThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Main article: Pet battle system
New mechanics and expanded play for companions:
- Collect, level and battle with companion pets!
- Accessible to all players.
- Works with almost every pet.
- Customize your pets (naming, looks, and abilities).
- Wild pets! - to fight with your existing pets to acquire them.
- They will have random stats and abilities.
- May only be available during certain times under certain conditions.
- Pet Journal.
- Most pets will become tradable.
- Account wide pets.
- Name pets.
- Win battles to earn experience.
- Learn new abilities (up to 6 with 3 active for a battle).
- Create builds using abilities.
- Increase stats.
- Level multiple pets to build a team of up to 3 pets.
- Pets are leveled individually and you unlock pet slots by earning achievements in pet battles.
- PvE & PvP battles.
- Turn based combat.
- Simple combat system.
- Fight with a team of 3 pets.
- Queuing system.
- Players will not know the names of players they are fighting; this is to avoid trash-talking.
- Only wins will be recorded.
- Different combat types.
- Name your pets
- Items for pets
- Builds & teams
- Masters & Master abilities
ProfessionsThis section concerns content that is not yet implemented.
- Maximum proficiency increased to Zen Master up to 600 points of skill.
- Cooking will be given around 5 specializations, for example: broiling, steaming, etc.
AchievementsThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
- Account-wide achievements.
Class changesThis section concerns content that is not yet released.
Class changes and overall character structure changes:
- Resilience - Created a barrier to entry for PvE players to get into competitive battlegrounds.
- Will work more like a base stat and be gained every level.
- Ranged weapons
- Unique resource for every spec
- Minion changes
- Imp → Fel Imp - is now an AoE magic debuff removable for your group.
- Voidwalker → Voidlord - looks like a real tank now, with a disarm and a personal shield that keeps himself healthy.
- Felhunter → Observer - a floating eyeball-squid demon, but maintains the Felhunter’s spells.
- Succubus → Shivarra - with all the same spells.
- Felguard → Wrathguard - looks to be available to all specs of warlock.
- Buff totems - Gone!
- All totems are about utility.
- New totem examples:
- Earthgrab Totem - roots.
- Repulsion Totem - repels.
- Bulwark Totem - absorbs.
- Now with 4 specs!
- Feral - cat (melee DPS)
- Guardian - bear (tanking)
- Some overlap
- All druids can still use bear and cat forms.
-  - Creates a symbiotic link which grants the Druid one ability belonging to the target's class, varying by the Druid's specialization. In exchange, grants the target one Druid ability based on their class and combat role.
- Now with 4 specs!
- All classes
- Spellbooks cleaned up.
- Rotations improved.
- Automatically learn spells (no need to see trainer).
- Several new spells.
- Specs more developed and attempt to make talents more fun.
GuildsThis section concerns content that is not yet implemented.
- New guild levels and perks. Perks may include reduced cost for Transmogrification and Void Storage.
InterfaceThis section concerns content that is not yet released. New info from March 2012 Press Event!
- The character creation interface appears to be undergoing changes. While an eleventh slot has been added to accommodate the monk class, other improvements are in the works.
- Modified to lay out appearance options, rather than having to click through to find the one you want.
- Possible class video on the class selection screen.
- Now multiple selection screens, including race, class, and appearance.
- Spellbook will be totally re-vamped again with a more generalized selection divided between Passive and Active tabs. So far, the professions, mounts, and companion tabs appear to be the same.
- New floating icons for quest-related NPCs and interactive objects.
- New mini-map indicators for NPCs that you need to talk to.
- Quest markers on zone and world maps.
- Vendor filters - filter items based on the viewer's class specs or whether the item is bind on equip.
- Dungeon Finder and Raid Finder combined with the new Scenario Finder into one window.
MiscellaneousThis section concerns content that is not yet implemented.
- Soundtrack - Heart of Pandaria v4
- Courtesy of MMO Champion
- ^ Trademark filing info from MMO Champion
- ^ a b Boubouille 2011-08-02. Mists of Pandaria. MMO Champion.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "World of Warcraft: Intro to Mists of Pandaria" preview panel (featuring Tom Chilton, Game Director; Cory Stockton , Lead Content Designer; and Greg Street, Lead Systems Designer) at BlizzCon 2011
- ^ Luke Plunkett 2011-08-03. s World of Warcraft Taking Giant Man-Pandas a Little More Seriously?. Kotaku.com.
- ^ Matt Peckham? 2011-08-03. Is This the Next World of Warcraft Expansion?. PC World Game On blog.
- ^ Pete Haas 2011-08-03. Is Mists Of Pandaria The Next World Of Warcraft Expansion?. Cinema Blend (Gaming Blend).
- ^ Mathew McCurley 2011-08-09. Titles Tell Stories: How "Mists of Pandaria" breaks the mold. WoW Insider.
- ^ Chris Pereira 2011-08-02. Mists of Pandaria May be the Next World of Warcraft Expansion. 1UP.com.
- ^ Daeity 2011-03-23. HUGE NEWS!. Digital Castration.
- ^ Medievaldragon 2011-08-05. Blizzard Response to Mists of Pandaria. Blizzplanet.
- ^ Hugh Hancock 2011-10-20. Mists of Pandaria release date – could it be Blizzcon’s dark secret? (Blizzcon 2011 commentary). MMO Meltingpot.
- ^ Diablo III confirmed for spring 2012 release. Guardian.co.uk.
- ^ Medievaldragon 2012-02-09. Activision Blizzard 2011 Q4 Conference Call – Mike Morhaime – Full Transcript. Blizzplanet.
- ^ Stephany Nunneley 2012-02-09. ActiBlizz: Diablo 3 to launch Q2, new CoD “this year”. VG 24/7.
- ^ Nathan Grayson 2012-02-09. Activision: Diablo III Launching Between March and June, SWTOR Seemingly Fails to Wound WoW. GameSpy.
- ^ Medievaldragon 2011-08-31. Tom Chilton Debunks Mists of Pandaria. Blizzplanet.
- ^ Charles Onyett 2011-08-30. The Future of World of Warcraft - Blizzard talks 4.3 changes, Mists of Pandaria rumors and more.. PC.IGN.com. Speculation swirled recently regarding Blizzard's decision to trademark 'Mists of Pandaria', as many thought it may indicate the name of the next World of Warcraft expansion. Pandaria, in Warcraft lore, refers to the home of the Pandaren, basically humanoid war pandas you may remember making an appearance as neutral heroes in in Warcraft III. Chilton said the speculation was, "wildly overhyped." He added, "if you look at traditionally how we've handled that race it's been in those secondary products because we haven't realized it in the world. Most of the time when we do anything panda-related it's going to be a comic book or a figurine or something like that."
- ^ Boubouille 2012-03-07. MoP Beta Around the Corner, Cataclysm Post Mortem by Ghostcrawler. MMO Champion.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-03-21. Mists of Pandaria™ Beta Opt-in and FAQ. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2012-03-21. Mists of Pandaria™ Beta Opt-in and FAQ. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ Boubouille. Mists of Pandaria Beta - Smells like Panda Spirit. MMO Champion.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-03-22. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Beta is Live!. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2012-03-22. World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ Beta Live!. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ Bashiok 2012-01-09. WoW No Longer Compatible with Windows 2000. Official General Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. Wowhead News (2012-03-19).
- ^ a b c d e f g h Zones (sorted from highest level down). Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-23.
- ^ a b c Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event (Zones tab). Wowhead News (2012-03-19).
- ^ a b c Zarhym 2011-10-28. Mists of Pandaria Developer Q&A Transcript. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US). Archived from the original on 2011-10-27.
Zarhym 2011-10-27. Mists of Pandaria Live Developer Q&A Transcript. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment "10-Ma-2012 1:30 PM PDT" is not a valid date.. Cross-Realm Zones Coming to Beta. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2012-05-10. Cross-Realm Zones Coming to Beta. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ a b Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event (Lore tab). Wowhead News (2012-03-19).
- ^ a b Boubouille 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria Press Tour. MMO Champion.
- ^ Racial abilities section of Pandaren (playable).
- ^ a b Josh Augustine 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Everything you need to know, page 3. PC Gamer.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. MMO-Champion.
- ^ a b c d e f g Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event (Bestiary tab). Wowhead News (2012-03-19).
- ^ a b c d e f Blizzard Entertainment. Bestiary. Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria site (US). Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
Blizzard Entertainment. Bestiary. Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria site (EU). Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^ Lylirra 2012-04-09. New Character Creation Screen Feedback. Official Mists of Pandaria Beta > Beta Feedback forum (US).
- ^ a b c d e f Ghostcrawler 2012-03-02. Dev Watercooler – Mists of Pandaria Stat Changes. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Ghostcrawler 2012-03-02. Coffee With the Devs — Mists of Pandaria Stat Changes. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ Boubouille 0201-04-27. Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15650. MMO Champion.
- ^ Lylirra 2012-01-20. #6 - So what's happening to all the other talents?. Official Mists of Pandaria forum (US).
- ^ a b c d e Josh Augustine 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Everything you need to know, page 4. PC Gamer.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^ Gate of the Setting Sun. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-17.
- ^ The Perfect Storm. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Ancient Mogu Crypt. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ a b
- ^ Scholomance. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Scarlet Cathedral. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ SM Cathedral/GY (TEMP). Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Scarlet Halls. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Mogu'shan Vaults. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Boubouille 2012-04-13. Heart of Fear Raid Preview, Mobile Alerts, Blue Posts, MMO Report. MMO Champion.
- ^ Terrace of Endless Spring. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Ghostcrawler 2012-03-29. #2 - Quest Rewards: Spec-Specific Loot. Official.
- ^ Boubouille 2012-04-02. [www.mmo-champion.com/content/2719-Cloud-Serpent-Mount-Dynamic-Quest-Rewards-Blue-Posts Cloud Serpent Mount, Dynamic Quest Rewards, Blue Posts]. MMO Champion.
- ^ a b c d e f Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event (Factions tab). Wowhead News (2012-03-19).
- ^ a b Josh Augustine 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Everything you need to know, page 5. PC Gamer.
- ^ The Anglers. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-26.
- ^ Michael Sacco 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Zones and questing. WoW Insider.
- ^ Forest Hozen. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-26.
- ^ Pearlfin Jinyu. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-05-06.
- ^ a b Josh Augustine 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Everything you need to know, page 2. PC Gamer.
- ^ Pandaren Adventurer's Guild. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-26.
- ^ STV Diamond Mine BG. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ a b Bashiok 2012-03-19. A Night in Mists of Pandaria. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Bashiok 2012-03-19. A Night in Mists of Pandaria. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ Valley of Power. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Alex Ziebart 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Battlegrounds preview. WoW Insider.
- ^ CTF3. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^ Quintessence 2012-03-28. MoP Beta: New Pets, Wild Pets and More. WarcraftPets.com.
- ^ Search Results for Zen Master. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-21.
- ^ Wryxian 2012-03-29. #4 - On cooking.... Official Mists of Pandaria Beta > Beta Items and Professions forum (EU).
- ^ Symbiosis. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-04-13.
- ^ Mists of Pandaria 2012 Press Event. BlizzPlanet. Retrieved on 2012-03-19.
- ^ a b Mem 2012-04-10. Mists of Pandaria Beta: UI Changes Preview. Ten Ton Hammer.
- ^ a b Anne Stickney 2012-03-30. Mists of Pandaria Beta: New icons make questing a breeze. WoW Insider.
- ^ Michael Sacco 2012-03-31. World map quest markers are good news for Loremasters in Mists of Pandaria. WoW Insider.
- ^ chaud 2012-03-08. Stormstout Brewery Preview, Valley of the Four Winds Preview, New Quest Icons. MMO Champion.
- ^ Mathew McCurley 2012-03-29. Mists of Pandaria Beta: Vendor filters make sorting items easier. WoW Insider.
- ^ Ghostcrawler 2012-03-27. Coffee with the Devs — Mists of Pandaria Looting Explained. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
Ghostcrawler 2012-03-27. Dev Watercooler - Mists of Pandaria Looting Explained. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
- Raylan13's beta blogs
- Jade Forest: Screenshots and Misc Videos
- Beta testing: Wild Pets interlude
- Beta testing: Hellscream's Hope (Horde)
- Beta testing: The Jade Forest (Horde intro)
- Beta testing: Wandering Isle finale
- Beta testing: Morning Breeze Village
- Beta testing: Dai-Lo Farmstead
- Beta testing: Singing Pools
- Beta testing: Day three
- Beta testing: Day two
- Beta testing: Day one
- Beta info
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- World of Warcraft
- Screenshot of the day
- March 2012 Press Event
|→ → → →News|