|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition|
|Retail price||US: $24.99
EU: N/AUK: £16.99
|ISBN 10:||ISBN 0744008190|
|ISBN 13:||ISBN 9780744008197|
- Class strategies, abilities and talents.
- Essential stats and updated strategies for each of the 8 races and 9 classes for both the Horde and Alliance.
- Updated must-have quest data--contacts, objectives, item rewards and more.
- Updated profession sections provide data on created items, requirements and item components.
- Weapon, armor and item tables, ability and spell lists, and bestiary.
- Updated maps of each city and region, with call outs for characters, quest locations, dungeons, and more.
The book reprints the short stories from the the first edition, World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide, but lacks the story titles, instead listing them under the heading of "Lore".
- Lore (druid)
- Lore (hunter)
- Lore (Shaman)
- Lore (Warrior)
- Lore (Rogue)
- Lore (Warlock)
- Lore (Priest)
- Lore (Paladin)
- Lore (Mage)
- World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide (first edition?)
- World of Warcraft Strategy Collection (also contains Atlas and Dungeon Companion)
- World of Warcraft Battle Chest Guide (a mini-edition containing half the content from the complete guide)
- Not clear why there is no 1st edition.
- ^ World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition, 2nd Edition. BradyGames. Retrieved on 2013-03-16.
The Thousand Needles map is missing from the Maps section in the first printing of this book: