|Occupation||Guardian of the Emerald Dream|
|Relative(s)||Ysera (Green Dragon Aspect)|
In recent times, Ysera's most trusted lieutenants have been warped by a dark new power within the Emerald Dream. Now these wayward sentinels have passed through the Great Trees into Azeroth, intending to spread madness and terror throughout the mortal kingdoms.
Once one of Ysera's most trusted lieutenants, Ysondre has now gone rogue, sewing terror and chaos across the land of Azeroth. Her formerly beneficial healing powers have given way to dark magics, enabling her to cast smoldering lightning waves and summon the aid of fiendish druids. Ysondre and her kin also possess the ability to induce sleep, sending her unfortunate mortal foes to the realm of their most terrifying nightmares.
Ysondre is one of the Emerald Dragons. The other Emerald Dragons are Lethon, Emeriss, and Taerar. These dragons are world spawns located in Duskwood (Twilight Grove), the Hinterlands (Seradane), Feralas (Dream Bough), and Ashenvale (Bough Shadow). They are raid level difficulty. However, some dragons are more challenging than others. Ysondre is considered to be the easiest.
All four dragons share the Sleep, Noxious Breath, Tail Sweep and Mark of Nature abilities. Each time a dragon loses 25 ± 5% of its life, they perform a unique ability.
- Sleep - Roaming AoE sleep cloud that targets random areas around Ysondre and sleeps players caught within for 4 seconds.
- Noxious Breath - Deals 3000 Nature damage and applies a 30 second DoT that increases cooldowns on all abilities by 10 seconds and inflicting 350 to 450 Nature damage every 3 seconds. The DoT can stack up to 6 times. The main tank should be the only one affected by this.
- Tail Sweep - Knocks anyone near her tail back, inflicting 600 to 1000 damage.
- 25% ability: Summon Druids - Several druids with low health are spawned that randomly moonfire and melee the raid.
- Mark of Nature - If a player is killed by Ysondre, they will be afflicted by a 15 minute debuff called Mark of Nature. If resurrected during this time, they will be slept for 2 minutes rather than 4 seconds if they are hit with Sleep.
- Lightning Wave - Lightning bolt that strikes a random target for 500 Nature damage, then arcs to other nearby players. The spell affects up to 10 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Port - Ports the player who has the most aggro in front of Ysondre if he trys to run out of combat. This ability has first been noted after patch 2.0.1.
- Summon Demented Druid Spirits: every 25% ysondre summons demented druid spirits which attack each player.
- The strands of LIFE have been severed! The Dreamers must be avenged!
- Come forth, ye Dreamers - and claim your vengeance!
| || |