|Level||55 Rare Elite|
After killing a player, Zaricotl displays this emote:
- Zaricotl seems much calmer now that it has eaten the remains of <player>.
- Zaricotl is likely named after Quetzalcoatl
- For a short period after eating the remains of a player, Zaricotl will not aggro players unless attacked.
- Given his very high level comparedly to the level of players in this zone, and his elite status (he hits very hard), he can be an extremely bad surprise for players questing in the zone.
- He appears in three main locations:
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Zaricotl no longer drops an NYI (Not Yet In) quest item (the Pocked Black Box) for Horde players.