Old Gods & Stuff
Hey this is 11, remember the old gods page. I ust want to say that thisis fan fiction, and another thing WHAT?
Centaurs: 1.the Gelkis is a centaur clan that is civilised and the Alliance as interested in friendship with Centaurs, and Brann does believe that the Gelkis are the most open to discussions with outsiders, and he believes that it may be possible to get the tribe to side with the Alliance.
2. the Gelkis show respect for Theradras, and when the Old Gods declared war they would likely go after their past lieutenants to get revenge for letting them lose the war, and by destroying their family and offspring they could get the ultimate revenge. So the centaur loving Theradreas will defend her by any means neccessary.
Kobold: Kobolds and Harpies are very close and when the Old gods returned they'ld need some land and slaves so they probably went after the harpies since they say them as weak little birdies. And when they did he harpies needed help and couldn't ask the alliace or horde because everybody hates them, except the kobolds and they do have history together so they would help them out by by having some allies to get supplies and ince the kobolds have some allies in the horde why won't they acpt them. - Nadur
Just confirming that this is the DTZ. -Flyspeck 19:12, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
- The one and only. - Dark T Zeratul 19:20, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
Unless you've actually seen him in Blasted Lands I'm going to revert your change. General opinion is that he does not spawn in Kazzak's old spawn point. -- 04:40, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
Since you haven't replied to that discussion in more than two months, I'll just ask it here: When does Mathias Shaw get a chance to determine if VanCleef's head is actually, well, VanCleef's head? You hand the quest in to Gryan Stoutmantle, and I don't see any indication that the head is sent to be examined by the SI:7 at Stormwind. And why would the Defias Traitor recognize VanCleef's head, the head of a man he probably saw, if he even saw, always wearing a mask. I don't even think the Traitor even would be asked to verify the identity of the head anyway. Xavius, the Satyr Lord (talk) 22:24, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
If you have the comic, you wouldn't mind uh putting up a scan of Abbendis' daughter?
- It doesn't look like the Scarlet Crusade has actually been formed yet at this point in the comic (it goes up to shortly after Dathrohan's possession and Balnazzar/Varimathras conspiring to kill Mograine); they're still just a group of former Silver Hand members. Both Abbendises are featured, however. You want individual pictures, or the one of them together? Or both? -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 23:32, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- OK, I'll get some scans when I've got the chance. And yes, I agree. First names would be great. Having two characters named simply "Abbendis" is a tad confusing. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 04:51, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- I only did the pre-BC side; the BC side was done by someone else. And really, it's considerably less complicated than it looks, primarily because it's several different attunements all charted alongside each other (which is why peoples' claims of the old Hyjal attunement being too long were misleading; the actual attunement only required completing SSC and TK, but the SSC and TK attunements were getting lumped into it). -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 20:11, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
dont touch my shit
stay the fuck away from my edits you fucking cunt, ima rip ur testicles off u fuckwit, if u dare touch my edits again.
you got no fuckign right to steal my edit, its my name there not yours u stupid fuck
regards FUCK YOU u stupid fuck ps: FUCK YOU FUCKING SCUM FUCK
i fucking hate you, u fuckup