GREAT PRIEST SASUME!
- Uses and expands the compelling storyline from the Warcraft series of games
- Well-developed quest system (and many, many quests!)
- Large world with varied environments
- Dungeon instances
- Excellent addon and UI customization support
- Excellent PvE and good PvP play
- Polished profession system
- Nicely implemented auction house and auction system
- Seamless Mac client support
- Many NPCs and vendors
- Large variety of items
- Great overall (and humorous) community
- UI customization
- Various world events
- Four server types: Normal, RP, PvP and RPPvP.
- Many interesting and quirky things happen that make you laugh and want to participate.
- Patches are well worth downloading due to the quality of content added (around 350MB at present)
- Blizzard are fiercely apologetic whenever something VERY OCCASIONALLY goes wrong - now THERE'S a company who cares! (For money that is - Ed)
- No player built structures
- No siege weapons
- No player housing
- Needs expanded elder/end-game (which is currently being worked on)
- Classes can't be changed, a new character must be made
- You get your fair share of idiots and scab-monkeys (as is in every other MMO)
- You decide whether downloading over 350MB worth of patches is a good thing
- "Aw crap, the funeral started four hours ago?!?!?!"